Here are the cliff notes on Michelle Anderson, if that is in fact her real name.
She is a moderator. She is absolutelyfuckingnuts.
Logic has no meaning within her realm. She will jump to any conclusion if it will fit her pre-existing script towards interaction with the world. There are a few simple rules to her world, and they are as follows:
1. They are out to get you.
2. Michelle Anderson is always right. Her personal experiences provide all the knowledge required to analyze any event about which she has read something on the internet, no matter how complex. If any facts are missing from the description of the event on the internet, they can be safely assumed by the powerful fountain of wisdom that is Michelle Anderson.
3. They are not only out to get you, but everyone who could stop them is also out to get you.
4. If, in contradiction to rule two, Michelle Anderson’s personal life experiences do not provide and immediate and complete answer to any particular issue, a google search leading to a geocities page with a black background will, most likely, provide the missing information.
4. If Michelle Anderson dislikes it, it must be unconstitutional. See Federalist # 32, referencing the “Michelle’s Gut” test to be used on all matters of national import.
5. They got you, you just don’t know it yet.
There is so much more to write, but it will take some time to organize it properly. Examples shall be provided.